If you want to access complete information about how to add TRANSITIONS to videos in DaVinci Resolve 16 Blackmagic Design, then the tutorial below will help you a lot.
First step that you have to do is to download some transitions. We suggest you to download our professional made transition pack for DaVinci Resolve. In this tutorial we give you information how to install and use our Transition pack.
1. IMPORT project ﬁle “FILMIC TRANSITION PACK PRO VOL.1.drp” in DaVinci Resolve
2. RELINK OFFLINE MEDIA FILES – GO TO BIN “DO NOT DELETE (MEDIA FILES)” – SELECT ALL CLIPS AND HIT RIGHT CLICK, THEN HIT RELINK SELECTED CLIPS
3. RELINK WITH “do not delete” folder in TRANSTION PACK
4. IN EDIT PAGE CLICK ON Media Pool – Master -FLC TRANSITION PACK PRO VOL.1
5. IF YOU WANT TO USE EFFECTS IN OTHER PROJECT TURN ON “DYNAMIC PROJECT SWITCHING”
6. COPY MASTER BINS FROM “FILMIC TRANSITION PACK PRO VOL.1” AND PASTE IN OTHER PROJECT
7. PASTE IN OTHER PROJECT BIN CHOOSE EFFECT DRAG AND DROP TO THE TIMELINE RIGHT CLICK – DECOMPRESS IN PLACE
8. DELETE CLIP THE UPPER SIDE AND YOU ARE READY
That’s all from this tutorial if you have any questions please contact us [email protected]